Search Engine Marketing
What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
You want more visitors to your beautiful website right? Well SEM is the process of promoting websites by increasing their visibility on search engine results through the use of paid advertising. This can be a highly effective and cost effective activity. This increased visibility means increased traffic to your website.
By the way, this activity is also referred to as ‘Paid Search’ or ‘CPC’ (Cost Per Click) marketing.
“Website owners spent a staggering US$ 43Billion with Google on AdWords in 2012”
So, you have worked hard to ensure that your website is the primary online ‘face’ of your business. The next challenge is to attract as many interested visitors as possible but if your site is not properly optimized there is every chance it is not able to do the job that you had intended. As you know, traffic to your website can mean more leads or prospective customers and of course potential new revenue but it doesn’t matter how good your products or services are if people can’t see you during their searches.
Search Engine Marketing (or Pay Per Click advertising) on search engines is one of the most cost-effective and targeted methods to drive visitors to your website. Because SEM is highly targeted you significantly improve your conversion rates, and as you’d imaging this converts to increased revenue.
Most search platforms work on the basis that you only pay if someone clicks on your ad and visits your website. This ensures your investment is working effectively and ensures a good return for you. There is no doubt, SEM offers a very cost effective solution compared to more traditional direct marketing channels for customer acquisition and lead generation.
We have the knowledge and experience
- At Digital SPS our SEM experts have managed hundreds of PPC and Search Engine Marketing Campaigns.
- Our PPC team is highly experienced across a wide range of business sectors and this knowledge and experience is put to use to ensure your ads are tailored to achieve maximum results.
- Digital SPS will not only create great ads for you but also make the necessary changes on your website and landing pages to increase the quality score of your Ad – resulting in improved conversions and lower cost!
- Google matches the Ad and the landing page to see if they are relevant, well designed and well formatted. We undertake these changes as part of our campaign.
- Our SEM/PPC geeks monitor your campaign round the clock; they are obsessed with lowering your CPC (Cost Per Click) so that you get the maximum number of clicks for your budget. We have successfully reduced CPC for our many of our clients, who migrated from other providers, by as much as 50%.